Friday, July 6, 2012

Katie Holmes says she is entering 'new phase' of her life

The actress appeared to have been secretly planning the divorce with Cruise for some time.

She may have hinted at it in an interview conducted six weeks ago, which is only due to be published in Elle magazine on July 17.

She deflected questions about her husband and told the interviewer: "I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase. He has been Tom Cruise for 30 years. I know who I am, and where I am, and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that."

She added: "I definitely feel much more comfortable in my own skin. I feel sexier. I think in my 20s, it’s like you’re trying too hard to figure everything out."

Meanwhile, the estranged niece of the head of the Church of Scientology has warned Holmes that the organisation is "no place for an innocent child" like her daughter Suri...

@telegraph.co.uk

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More