Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Seeking advice for French Polynesia

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I plan on taking about a 10-day trip to French Polynesia in December through New Years 20-21. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. So far I’m planning on laying over in Papeete for a day and returning the day before we fly home. I plan on doing an overwater bungalow at Le Meridien Bora Bora for about 3 days (RIP my savings, but I think they’re the most spectacular I’ve seen so far). It seems like Moorea is fairly universally recommended, but I’m open to checking out some of the other islands as well.

Is there any true advantage to using a travel agent? Similarly, does using a travel agent end up costing more or do they really have access to some magical cost-savings? Any hotel recommendations in Papeete or Moorea? Any specific islands we should not miss?

Thanks for an insight you may have!

submitted by /u/scrumptious_quack
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/2uEQlrF
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More