Sunday, November 28, 2021

Question about dialysis medication availability in the United Kingdom!

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I really don’t know if this is the appropriate place to ask about this, but I’m really hoping that I can get some information from people who live in the UK or have had similar situations. So I’ve been really really trying to plan a vacation to England, and I absolutely need to bring my Grandfather with me. He is the sweetest guy I’ve ever known and has been the only real father figure I’ve had in life. The problem is that this year, he was put on dialysis and seems to think it’d be impossible to travel. My questions is what are the odds of being able to get dialysis fluids and cassettes in Europe? Is it an extremely difficult process? Is it even possible? We can check his machine in baggage but it’s the liquids that we just couldn’t ship there. I was thinking we could rent a canal boat and that way I can take him around without him having to go far without his machine. Thank you to anyone who has any insight or tips!!!! <3 this may be the last year I can do something like this and I just want to know the logistics of it all or if I should forget about it.

submitted by /u/StocktorDrange
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3nULs74
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More