Friday, November 26, 2021

Travelling Australia, May 2022 - Itinerary Questions

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey all, got a couple questions for you!

So, I'm graduating university in April and have decided to go to Australia in May with my girlfriend. I KNOW ITS FALL. But, I've got questions regardless.

So my original idea, is to fly into Melbourne (my brother lives here), and be there for a week or so. Then, rent a camper van and make my way to sydney, then brisbane. fuck around in QLD for a week or two, then fly back to Canada. However, I know the weather in Melb/Syd will be subpar at best. So Im curious if it'd be a better idea to;

A) Fly to Melbourne, then fly to Sydney ($55 CAD), rent my van there, and go north to Brisbane/Cairns.

B) Fly to Melbourne, then fly to Sydney, then fly to Brisbaine, rent a van there for ~2ish weeks and head north to Cairns, fly to Brisbaine then back to Canada.

I know it'll be May, and I want to maximize doing tons of adventure items, seeing the cities for a couple days, and being in nature. Its a loaded question I know but any tips are greatly apprecaited!

submitted by /u/RussTheMann16
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/32sNpiF
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More