Monday, January 24, 2022

Could I work for a U.S. company while "living" temporary in another country? Are there any legal repercussions or anything illegal about doing so?

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I understand work visas, and working in another country for a company in that foreign country(in this case specifically spain or france) requires some work/waiting and documentation. But I'm talking about... Let's say I have a WFH job, a remote job, and I decide over the weekend to get a hotel/airbnb in spain for 2 weeks, and use the hotel's/airbnb's wifi to complete my work for those 2 weeks, that should be legal, right? Now, let's say instead of 2 weeks, I visit for as long as possible(90 days within a 180 day period) So I get a hotel or an airbnb and stay there for 3 consecutive months, while simultaneously cotinuing to work for my employer in the U.S. is there anything wrong with that?

submitted by /u/chotchieshoper
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3nQp3r7
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More