Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Schengen multiple entry visa

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello everyone

Here is my situation: I am Enrolled in a distance learning master’s program in the UK and I am currently applying for a visitor visa to the UK.

However, I would also like to have the possibility to travel around if I ever make it to the UK.

I have thought about signing up for a conference in Iceland and ask for a visa that is just under a year in duration. (I've heard that we cannot ask for a one year or plus visa if we haven't accumulated at least three Schengen visas before)

However, the conference might be too expensive for me to register.

In this case I don't know what to do. Ideally, if I have a two year UK visa I would like the possibility to have a multiple entry Schengen visa that would allow me to go visit Europe whenever I go to the UK without having strings attached to one particular country.

What would be the best thing to do for someone who wants a multiple entry/ under a year (Or maybe over a year) Schengen visa, And what are the easiest countries to apply to?

What do you guys advise me to do? On my passport, I have a valid Canadian work visa and a valid US tourist visa, and an expired 1month Schengen German visa (that I didn’t use because it was early pandemic times)

Also, in the past, I’ve had a 3month Schengen visa to France in 2008.

submitted by /u/Elisha_996
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3fzDew7
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More