Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Are there airport chains that rent parking spots to non-guests?

https://ift.tt/q7dfDTF

I will be flying home for the holidays. I live about 30 minutes from the airport so ubering tends to be expensive. My flights are very early and very late so public transportation is also not possible. Some of the garages are ridiculously expensive and not worth parking over ubering.

Someone told me that sometimes hotels near the airport rent parking spots at a very cheap price. I checked with 3 hotels but they all said that i had to book a room first for at least a night then theyd charge me a daily rate for each other night.

Are there any hotel chains that rent parking spots to non-hotel guests? If so what hotel chains usually do this?

Edit: I didnt realize this was airport specific. I will be flying out of Austin, TX (airport code is AUS)

submitted by /u/Broad-Cranberry-9050
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/yRP3KBo
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More