Friday, March 17, 2023

I'm from the uk and planning to travel to Norway, Canada and Japan over the summer. What do I need to know before I book?

https://ift.tt/5Uc3mqz

So yeah this summer I'm planning my first ever solo trip and I'm planning on going big. I'm wanting to visit Norway first then returning home, before doing Canada and Japan over a 2.5 week period. Like I say, I've got no experience of doing this ever so I'm a bit lost with everything other than just book flights, book hotels, pack a bag and go.

The first thing that came to mind is visas, I have looked but can't find a definitive yes or no answer to if I do or do not need visas for any of these countries or the US (which I will likely need to transfer in to get from Montreal to Tokyo.)

Travel insurance is also a mystery to me especially with me going to multiple countries in one trip.

I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff so if anything comes to mind I should be aware of please let me know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Super_Bright
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/r9iTAeW
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More