Monday, April 10, 2023

Egypt travel itinerary and other countries

https://ift.tt/Gv9w8xQ

Hello fellow wanderlust redditors!

I plan on going to a travel agent for booking, but thought I would get some ideas from Reddit first.

Time frame: July or end of August/September (how is this weather wise?)

Duration: 2 weeks or range from 10 to 13 days

The main trip my boyfriend and I are looking forward to is Egypt. We definitely are okay with the touristy attractions but are open to anything. The main/first excursion would be the pyramid of Giza, Sphinx and would like to see the Nile River. (Open to other must see attractions in Egypt)

Other countries that came up and/or possible travel options(open to others) ;

Jordan : Petra ( how about the Dead Sea from this location?)

Israel: Jerusalem for the Dead Sea river

Turkey : Cappadocia (hot air balloon), Pamukkale, Antalya, Aspendos, Pergamum, Sultanahmet Mosque(blue mosque) and Troy

Personally, am shocked by how many things are in Turkey and sounds like a wonderful time but due to the high list of travel I may do as a separate trip(my boyfriend is more of a relaxer during vacation lol)

But would Egypt and Petra be a long enough trip? I don’t want to travel the whole way (from Canada) and feel like I could have done more counties or activities. Which is where I come across Turkey and feel that I might have too many things listed. Any other countries as another option?

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Berry
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/kRBxSE6
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More