Monday, April 24, 2023

Travel/ EU Pet Passport Question

https://ift.tt/8jV3Gku

I am from the USA. My dog and I are traveling to Italy, staying for two weeks, then flying to Spain. Will the EU health certificate I receive in the US (from my USDA certified vet) be enough to get my dog to Spain from Italy or will I need to get my dog an EU passport while I am in Italy, before going to Spain?

I have seen conflicting information. Some places say her health cert is good for 4 months and I should be able to travel within the EU. Some sources say I will need to get an EU pet passport while I am in Italy, before our flight to Spain while other sources say you can only get an EU pet passport if you are living in the EU.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! I have everything figured out on getting her to Italy, just not sure about the flight from Italy to Spain. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/IslandAdditional7731
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/jBdhDol
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More