Sunday, August 13, 2023

How do you choose where to go??

https://ift.tt/V106Csp

I know this is a first world problem but I've been agonizing for a month over this. I only have so much PTO and it takes me a solid year or two to save for a big trip. I want to take a trip next year, either to Portugal or Ireland. I went to Ireland last year and fell in love with everything I saw and encountered, I made friends there that I'm still in touch with, etc., so part of me thinks that I should do Portugal since I've never been there before. BUT, if I were to do Ireland again, I would only go places I didn't get to see on my first trip (I've only been to Dublin and Galway, it was a quick trip) so it would still be new experiences. I know whatever I decide has to be a good one because I likely won't be able to go back for another 2 years after this. How do you decide when two locations sound good? Normally I would say "por que no los dos?" and do both, but I don't get enough vacation time at work to spend as much time as I'd want in both places.

submitted by /u/Select_Improvement25
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3HDSzON
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More