Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Ibiza in November?

https://ift.tt/M7LcG1a

I’m considering visiting Ibiza for 5 days in November for my birthday. If it’s anything like Mallorca in November, then it’s likely I’ll be deterred as I’m familiar with the island life but I’m curious if things in Ibiza are a little more available. We’ll likely rent a big place and host our own fun with but we’d like to combine the time hiking, maybe swimming, eating, drinking and possibly one, maximum two parties. So I have 3 questions -

1) Where’s good to stay for a group in their 30s? We drive.

2) Would it still be possible to find the odd rave or good party for one, or even just two nights?

And 3) Will there be enough activities to do? We’re not a rowdy bunch so we don’t need the hustle and bustle of the epic parties you see on social media, but it would be nice to find a few good restaurants, bars, tours, activities - kayaking? Exploring caves? Wine tasting? Yoga? Good dinners? Will it be warm enough for beach hopping?

submitted by /u/Substantial_Poetry93
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/fcZz2Pw
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More