Monday, April 8, 2024

Is there anywhere in the world where you DON’T get ripped off by airport cabs?

false

I’ve come to the conclusion that either I’m a complete idiot, or this is some kind of global scheme to rip off tourists. Either is possible honestly. I swear I’ve never been anywhere that the price I’m charged is even remotely close to the “that cab ride shouldn’t be any more than X” info you find online. My last go round was in Lisbon, where all the info I found said a cab ride from an official airport cab to Alfama shouldn’t be more than 15€. The guy charged me 40€!!! It was like a 12 minute ride, and I started my phone with Google maps to see if he was taking me a long way or something, which he didn’t.

submitted by /u/dualrollers
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/Zqz5Eke
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More