Sunday, August 25, 2024

Grand Canyon

false

Hi everyone, I’m doing a day trip road trip from phoenix to the south rim of the Grand Canyon in about a month. Im not a big hiker and I don’t wish to walk the national park. I was planning on driving to the south rim of the Grand Canyon and then maybe stop at a few points along the way for photos. My question is whether I have to make any prior plans such as buying a pass for the Grand Canyon if I’m just driving thru the south rim? Would I have to make any other prior planning before going? Again I wouldn’t be hiking the inside or doing anything else crazy besides driving thru and stopping at some points for photos. Any advise is appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/AfroManHighGuy
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/dTBJQPf
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More