Sunday, December 29, 2019

Backpack advice for backpacking

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm going backpacking this summer and will be away for around 60 days, the country I'm going to is going to be very hot and humid. I will sometimes camp instead of using hostels so thus I will bring with me a tent and a sleeping bag/sheet. I don't really know if i'll need the sleeping bag for those temperatures so I might end up just brining a light sheet instead. Other than that gear I will of course bring some clothes and smaller necessities. I want some advice on what backpacks I should check out, I think 65L might be a little too big, I am not bringing a lot of stuff. The tent dimensions when packed are 45 x 12/10 cm. The backpacks I have been looking at are the Fjällräven Kaipak 58L, Fjällräven Abisko Friluft 45L, Fjällräven Keb 52L and Osprey Atmos 50L. What do you think, is 65L really necessary when bringing this tent and potentially a sleeping bag?

submitted by /u/kceyyyy
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/367gAoD
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More