Sunday, July 4, 2021

How can I book a place to stay from late night till next evening, without being charged for 2 days ?

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I plan to soon do a road trip for maritimes Canada, hopefully they are soon opening, along with working those days. I work 8am to 4pm. I basically want to be in a wifi zone for my work timings, meaning hotel or air bnb. I am not sure if these places have a public wifi zones and if they will allow. me to work on them all day. I have never rented an airbnb, I dont know how much flexible they are. I plan to visit a touristy place or drive after 4pm till 11pm-12am then stay at hotel from 12am till 4-5pm next evening. As all the hotels have a check out time of about 10am -12pm, I will end up paying for 2 days, is there a way around it ? Has anyone done this kind of working - road trip before ? How did you manage ?

Also any suggestions for places to visit in Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland,Gaspe, Quebec are most welcome. Thank you.

submitted by /u/born2rul3
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3jErpIa
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More