Thursday, December 16, 2021

US Citizen - Confusion with Russian Visa, questions and advice.

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

so my plan is to visit sometime in the near future for about a month around christmas.

I'm trying to apply for a visa but the application requires solid dates which I will have no idea until I'm ready, it also asks for hotels I will be staying at and I might be staying with someone I know for a period of time and then staying at a hotel / apartment.

once I arrive in russia I will have to alert an agency of my presence in each city? I'm not understanding of it.

I heard US Citizens can receive 90 day tourist visas, exactly how do you apply for these specifically? I'd like to recieve one just so I have the ability to stay longer than 30 days just incase I get sick I would hate to get on a plane, so in this case I can recover before I fly out.

do tourists have the ability to rent out apartments? I heard the landlords are required to do extra paperwork and likely will refuse.

for the "invitation" I see most sites offer a 30 day invitation, how am I supposed to obtain a longer invite for US citizens up to 90 days? thanks!

submitted by /u/conkCrete
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3dWLSnK
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More