Friday, April 14, 2023

Should I sleep on this flight? (JFK -> Madrid

https://ift.tt/M4d0tui

Hi! I have a quick question about a time zone thing! I’m traveling as a part of an exchange group for a month in Spain this June.

We’re flying from NY to Madrid. Our flight will be leaving from JFK airport in New York at 7pm (19:00). Google says the flight is about 7 hours and 25 minutes, and we’ll be landing at about 8am (08:00) in Madrid time.

I want to fight the jetlag by not sleeping till night time in Spain (not that I’ll have time anyway since we pretty much hit the ground running) which means I’ll need to be awake all day after the flight. My question is, what time during my flight should I try to get some sleep? (I’m from the mountain time zone, and won’t be in NY long enough to adjust that time zone, if that needs to be factored in) Thank you!

submitted by /u/FaithlessnessFit709
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/DmsSXAL
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More