Saturday, August 12, 2023

Christmas Market Itinerary Help

https://ift.tt/U56vw2c

Hi, I'm looking for some advice planning a European Christmas Market itinerary! I had something planned out roughly, but now I'm starting to think it may have been *slightly* ambitious and I need a reality check/some help from people who know what they're doing (not me).

I'm flying in and out of Paris (I got a really good promotional fare for a roundtrip in/out of Paris). I'm landing in Paris on the morning of Dec 06 and leaving Dec 21 (total of 16 days). My ideal trip is to hit as many Christmas markets as possible, while also enjoying the cities themselves (I have only ever been to Iceland, so this will be my first time to mainland Europe).

So far, I have hostels booked in Paris (1 night) and Strasbourg (2 nights) with plans for a daytrip to Colmar. I'm planning on spending more time in Paris at the end of my trip. Ideally, I would like to see a few different countries (I don't mind travelling at a bit of a faster pace; as well, I doubt I'll have another chance to visit Europe after this for quite a while).

Thanks for any/all advice-this sub has been super helpful and I appreciate any input!

submitted by /u/Cheap-Kangaroo1108
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/H9opwyf
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More