Saturday, July 8, 2023

Shit its The Motherfucking Dog of Wisdom

https://ift.tt/PUc5vqK

the dog: Hi. (ba)

the dog: It’s me. (ha ba ba)

the dog: I’m the dog. (ha ba ba da ga da)

the dog: My name is the dog. (ha ba ba da da ba)

the dog: Everyone likes me. (ha da ba da ga da ga)

the dog: I’m cute. (ha da da)

the dog: I think I will, bark at nothing now. (ha ba ba, ha ba ba da ga da ga)

the dog: Bark, Bark, …Bark. (ba, ba, ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba, ba, ba, ba)

the dog: Who’s that. Coming up over the horizon in my sky. Who dares? (ha ba ba ba, ha ba ba ba ba ba, ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba)

Dog of Wisdom: It’s me, the Dog of Wisdom. (ha wa wa, haaaaa)

Dog of Wisdom: I dispense wisdom from my mighty wisdom tooth. (haaaa, ha wa wa, haaaa)

the dog: Hi. (ha)

the dog: What is your wisdom? (ha ha da ba da ga)

Dog of Wisdom: Here is my wisdom… (ha wa wa wa)

Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it’s not yours. (ha ba ba ba, ha wa wa wa, haaa)

the dog: That’s good wisdom. (ha da ba da)

Dog of Wisdom: Thanks. I also know a few knock-knock jokes. (ha, ha wa wa wa, ha wa wa wa)

Dog of Wisdom: Knock knock. (ha ha)

the dog: Who’s there? (ha da des)

Dog of Wisdom: Ball (ba)

the dog: Ball who? (ba de ga)

Dog of Wisdom: Ball eve it or not, I’m walking on air! (ba da da ba da de, ba ga da ba da)

Both dogs: I never thought I could feel so free! (ha ba da ga ba da de ha da ba)

submitted by /u/DasMoonen
[link] [comments]

from /r/videos: Democratically-Driven Until Democracy is Enhanced https://ift.tt/N5C41Ri
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More