Saturday, December 28, 2019

United Kingdom - Luggage Stolen from the coach when I came to pick it up after the end of journey.

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey Guys, I need a advice on my situation.

I was traveling from national express coach and as my journey ended I was the last passenger as I was sitting in the end. I came down to look for my luggage and my luggage wasn't there which clearly means that it was stolen. Someone took it away and I have no clue. The driver admits that I was the last passenger and even before I got down he had closed the loading as everybody took there luggages.

I have called the national express and they told me that they can log me in into there data base for lost and found property. It is quite clear that my luggage is stolen and the driver admits it too. I'm not really sure what should I do. Report the police?

Does anyone think I can recover my goods in the luggage. The whole day I have been to Victoria station and I'm very anxious about the situation.

What is national express supposed to do in my situation and I cannot see any procedures for it.

TDLR; Luggage Stolen when I came to pick it up from the coach in the end of my journey.

submitted by /u/aartimehar
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/37cUu47
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More