Friday, February 21, 2020

Kenya Travel Advice

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi r/Travel ! I am coming to Kenya for a week in March and would love any suggestions you have for:

  • Places/cities/towns to visit

  • Things to do

  • Places to eat

  • Places to drink/nightlife

  • Any general Kenya travel advice

Some additional details:

  • I’ve already booked a 3 day stay in Lamu, but am wondering where else I should go? I fly in/out of Nairobi, but many have advised me only to stay there for a day or two. Would you recommend spending 3-4 days in Nairobi or spending 2 days there and 2 days somewhere else? If somewhere else, what cities/towns?

  • I’m considering spending 2 days at Lake Naivasha and doing Hells Gate, but haven’t solidified any plans yet. Do you recommend 2 days there?

  • I’ve spent time in other East African countries and have been on safari before, so not really looking to go on safari (also it’s a bit expensive for me right now).

  • I do speak decent Swahili and have a pretty good understanding of general East African culture (even though every country is very different).

Asanteni!

submitted by /u/SamLicase22
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/32bnJCY
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More