Saturday, January 29, 2022

QUESTION - Travelling to Italy from the UK

https://ift.tt/3rbZKBG

QUESTION - Travelling to Italy from the UK

Going to Italy after 1st Feb.

In the picture attached (1) its says "you must have had your final vaccine within 180 days for your vaccination certificate to be valid when visiting Italy." Does this mean if I had the second dose a year ago I would count as unvaccinated? Or does the booster count as my final vaccine and thus I'd be ok as it's less than 180 days since I've had it.

Another question is in the second picture (2) attached I've never seen this before, if I'm staying in Italy for a very short period of time i.e. one day and have no accommodation will this be an issue?

Finally, in the picture captioned (3) do I need to ask for any stamps or will this be done automatically? I've never seen this before, granted I've only travelled to Italy once before (late 2021) but didn't see it then.

Thanks for any replies!

(3)

(2)

(1)

submitted by /u/wombaTs__
[link] [comments]


from travel https://ift.tt/3rbWUww
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More