Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Subpar Resort Stay

https://ift.tt/VPeEG7b

I’m looking for advice as to what to do in my current situation. My wife and I are staying at an all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic and it has been anything but relaxing. They claim the are testing the fire alarm system and it has been going off 25 times today since we’ve been in the room just today. It happened at midnight last night and again at 7am this morning to kick things off for the day. We’ve spent the majority of the day at the beach, but we could also hear it going off from there. We spoke with concierge, but they didn’t seem too concerned with our complaint and said they would get back to us. I’m extremely frustrated with the situation as my wife and I worked very hard to afford this trip. Is asking to be financially compensated out of line? I don’t even know what to ask for. We’re usually very tolerant people, but this is getting out of hand. What should I do in a situation like this?

submitted by /u/tatorthegr8r
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/8tnixW0
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More