Monday, October 17, 2022

My mom and I are traveling to Utrecht / Nijmegen Netherlands. I am looking for suggestions on places to stay.

https://ift.tt/G7Yrb4S

My mom (age 54) has let me (Male age 25) choose a vacation trip for us to go on together in April of next year, and I choose the Netherlands. We live the the US, and nether of us have been to Europe before. This is also my first time planning our a large trip for someone other than just me.

If I was traveling by myself I would be browsing hostel world for, but she is not comfortable with hostels. I am wanting recommendations for hotels or B&B for us to stay at, OR I guess hostels if they provide family/private rooms. I am thinking we will be staying in Utrecht, Nijmegen, or one of the smaller towns near those two cities.

My mom is wanting to visit natural parks and other outdoors location so towns near those locations or transit would be best. I am wanting to see Utrecht and cities like it, and learn some Dutch culture.

I am not wanting anything fancy, just comfortable. I am still working on precisely how much money I want to be spending each day. Your recommendations will help me plan my budget too.

Thank you all in for reading my request, and I look forward to reading your recommendations.

submitted by /u/Thechaoticmagnet
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/Gfp8Mk4
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More