Monday, January 23, 2023

Advice for Canada

https://ift.tt/uUYK017

Hello! I am currently a grad student in Texas coming up on my last spring break ever and it's the first 20ish days of March. I've always wanted to see Banff NP and figured, why not do a West to East tour of Canada. After doing some superficial research, this is my potential plan.

Vancouver (2 nights) Banff (3 nights) Toronto (3 nights) Montreal (3 nights) Quebec City (3 nights) and New Brusnwick (2 nights). [This will be a solo trip and I'm a guy].

That being said, I have a few questions for anyone willing to advise

1) Is this a good split between cities or are there certain cities that need more time / need less time? Are there any cities I missed that I should see over one I listed?

2) I will happily take any and all recommendations y'all have for these cities please! Some things i have noted so far are: maple syrup farms, Bay of Fundy, and Jacques Cartier National Park

3) I found two hockey games that coincide with this potential plan - Canucks vs Maple Leafs in Vancouver and Maple Leafs vs Oilers in Toronto. Would either game be a better experience than the other in terms of stadium, city, matchup, etc. ?

4) I found a cheap flight from Calgary to Toronto on Lynx airlines, is this a reputable airline?

5) Are there certain iconic maply syrup farms I should hit?

6) How will Banff be in March? Will I be able to get a decent amount done without stuff being blocked off from snow?

Thanks so much in advance!

submitted by /u/avatar_pabu_
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/LvyCok8
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More