Sunday, March 26, 2023

Beis vs. Monos Carry-On Luggage

https://ift.tt/BwUa4Fu

I'm looking for a new hard shell carry on luggage that would work for international flights and I'm between the Beis and Monos. My biggest concern between the two is the size.

The Beis 21-inch Carry-On luggage external size on their site states that it is: W 40cm H 58cm D 25cm / W 15.78in H 22.8in D 9.8in

The Monos states spec size on their site states that it is: H22" × W14" × D9" / H55.9cm x W35.6cm x D22.8cm

It's my understanding that the general recognized industry standard for carry on luggage is 22" × 14" × 9" (in line with the Monos).

However, I do fly Air Canada very often and their sizing is much different being: H21.5in x W15.5in xD9in / H55cm x W40cm x D23cm.

I've rarely seen Air Canada care about the 0.5 inch difference in height but they do care about the other measurements.

So I would go with the Monos but since Air Canada does give a more room for the width, I do wish the Monos was slightly bigger (given that I am an over-packer).

What would you recommend? I am also interested to hear if there's any other brands that have the same sleek style & quality in the same or lower price point. The brand Away is out of my price point. The convenience of both the Monos and Beis brands is what lurs me to them, compared to your standard luggage brands.

submitted by /u/HappyZucchini6267
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/GuUcgNb
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More