Sunday, August 27, 2023

1ST FULL DRUM COVER SINCE INCIDENT

https://ift.tt/3zDh7oG

1ST FULL DRUM COVER SINCE INCIDENT

๐Ÿšจ YO PEOPLE ๐Ÿšจ

I figured I’d share this one with you guys. It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything here on Reddit. Over the past 8 months, I’ve been recovering from an accident last November. I got hit by a car while helping another stranded motorist on a small stretch of road. I ended up with a compound tibia fracture in my left leg, a knee fracture (also left leg), and a cheekbone fracture. Since then, I’ve been through 80+ days in the hospital (the first 46 days for recovery, the next 40ish days due to a MRSA infection, roughly 10 surgeries, countless hours of physical and occupational therapy (still doing PT to this day), and (like I mentioned) a slight MRSA infection. So yeah, I’v been through some shit. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

As of today, I can walk again but with the help of a cane and an AFO (ankle foot orthosis) brace. Both of these will hopefully not be permanent, so we’ll have to see what the future has ahead of me. Outside of that, I’m can also drive again, including my lil’ stick shift shitbox (2006 Scion xA). Most importantly, I can play the drums again, which means I can play gigs, teach private lessons, resume studio work, and make videos for you guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

Here’s the latest new full cover since the accident. It’s “House of Wolves” by Bring Me the Horizon. This was a request from a friend, as well as a challenging one with some fun yet thoroughly challenging double kick considering my condition. I hope you guys enjoy and find some inspiration from me coming back! Thanks, all! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

submitted by /u/smangitdrums
[link] [comments]


from /r/videos https://ift.tt/9l1C4nH
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More