Monday, February 5, 2024

Please help me pick a non-US beach vacation location for mid-late April 2025

https://ift.tt/IY6cxfR

I am from Cape Cod, Massachusetts, home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Therefore I am very picky when it comes to “good beaches”.

My family (me, spouse, school aged kids) want to take a beach vacation somewhere in April 2025 during spring break. Preferably somewhere outside of the US, because US destinations will be mobbed because of the spring holidays. (I don’t know how good or bad Hawaii would be, but I’d consider it)

Here’s what I’m looking for:

  • Somewhere with pristine, gorgeous beaches with clear water that are good for swimming

  • Not overrun with tourists in April, and no overly commercialized “you have to rent a chair” scenarios like some spots in Greece

  • good for kids, kid-friendly vibe

  • minimal big all-inclusive resorts, more of a small town vibe

  • some fun not-too-extreme adventuring activities nearby (biking, hiking)

  • lowish chance of getting rained out

  • safe and not too remote from services

  • easily accessible from a commercial airport by train or by less than 3 hours of driving

Any suggestions?

Something like Sardinia seems appealing but I wonder if April would be too cold or too early.

submitted by /u/astra2111
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/D98cnJW
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More