Thursday, March 28, 2024

Checked luggage, different planes

false

Hi there, i posted on here about cheap ways to get to the airport or to hotels. However, that conversation brought up a new worry. I am traveling to Europe- England, Italy, and France. We are mostly using SAS airlines. We have a layover in CPH> London. Then from Paris (CDG) to Rome we take Alitalia Airlines. From Rome (FCO) to NYC we have a layover in Copenhagen (CPH), then Stockholm (ARN). My worry is with luggage now. I planned on taking a checked bag and a carry on. I just wanted to have options and make sure I have room for things if I choose to buy anything. I’m worried about plane switching and different airlines and losing my luggage. Has anyone had any trouble with this? I’m using a website that automatically chooses flights and airlines. I would cry if I lost my luggage lol. What is everyone’s opinions on this?? Anything helps!

submitted by /u/Onlypretzelmnms
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/UyoDJ6S
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More