My wife and I have lived in Florida for 35+ years. Each July we travel to upstate NY in our teardrop camper for a Bluegrass music festival. Generally the trip takes us two weeks with some stops along the way visiting friends. The last couple of years I've wanted to extend the trip and travel into Canada but we just haven't done it yet. This year its been brutally hot in Florida and Ive had enough. I come here asking for suggestions. Next summer I want to get out of the hot summer heat in July and August and my thinking is after the music festival head north. Although we have a camper we love all that cities have to offer. Things like culture, restaurants, architecture and general vibe. If we were to look to do something like this we probably would split up the time camping and airBNB. My question is should we look close to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, or Quebec City?
[link] [comments]
from travel https://ift.tt/q4MBSrA
via IFTTT


