https://ift.tt/7ERhvD6
| I genuinely can't believe how pretty Venice is. Like everywhere I look is stunning. It's exactly like all the movies and photos that I've seen my whole life, but seeing it in person is wild. Wild. There are so many other tourists here, a part of me feels bad for contributing to the degradation but I'm selfishly so happy to see it for myself. I don't know how the infrastructure and the residents can handle all of these visitors, but I'm grateful to be here. I feel like every building and bridge has a story to tell, seriously if these walls could talk. How is it that even the most random alleyway can be so beautiful. Italy really is something else. Every time I'm in Europe and go back to North America I get reverse culture shock. Everything just seems so ugly in comparison. Anyways, for anyone who's not been to Venice yet, let this be your sign to make a trip when you can. [link] [comments] |
from travel https://ift.tt/TzmnWB2
via IFTTT


