Thursday, October 8, 2026

3400$ for 8 Nights in Egypt (2P)

Hello there,

I am planning a trip to Egypt, and came across a tour that looked interesting, but I cannot be sure if the price is fair. It is 3400$ for 2 people, including:

+ Return flights

+ Breakfast, 5 lunches, 6 dinners

+ Guide

Day 1:

Arrival in Cairo at night

Day 2:

Cairo City Centre

Day 3:

Giza Pyramids, Sphinx

Day 4:

Flight to Aswan (included)

Aswan High Dam, a trip in Aswan

Day 5:

Cruise to Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo

Day 6:

Cruise to Luxor

Edfu

Day 7:

Hurghada

Day 8:

Hurghada

Day 9:

Return back

Is this price fair for all this? I am travelling with my father (60yo), so we are not very interested in budget travel, but would love a culturally satisfying tour, possibly seeing and learning about Biblical places and history. I am trying to see if we can plan a cheaper/better tour, since I'd also like to see Alexandria, and am not very much interested in Hurghada (my father has been there before).

For reference, return tickets from our country cost $200 per person.

Even if we don't attend this tour, we will still get a guide, but I cannot make sure whether we will find one in our native language (Turkish).

Thanks to all for any advice!

submitted by /u/Background-Pin3960
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/tZQ340r
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More