Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Questions about a tight layover in Detroit (dtw)

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello! So I have a domestic U.S. trip planned in October, flying on Delta, and they keep changing the flights. The latest change has us with a 45 minute layover in Detroit (dtw, I think there's two airports?) Anyway, I've never flown through that airport so my question is, is this enough time? Arrival is from GSP, and departure is to SLC. Both flights are Delta, and I've read they have their own terminal so that's good. But I also read it's like the second longest concourse in the world. Soooo, yeah. I really don't want to call delta to get it changed because wait times are stupid right now, but I also don't want to just bank on getting on the next flight if we miss it since I'm assuming flights could be totally full with all the cuts and changes they're making.

submitted by /u/Mrs-McFeely
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/3rBK0Xk
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More