Saturday, November 26, 2022

Where to apply for an eVisa for Vietnam and for one longer than 30 days

https://ift.tt/c3T19Ai

Hi everyone, as the title states my question is in regards to getting an eVisa for Vietnam for longer than 30 days.

I have read that you can extend a 30 day Visa but I have also read you can apply for a 3 month one. I would prefer the latter, as I feel better when I have things all planned out beforehand.

However, I do not know where you apply, even for a regular tourist Visa. There are so many website out there I am not sure which ones are legit or not. Has anyone applied for an online eVisa for longer than 30 days? I am a Canadian citizen if that makes sense.

Some resources I have found state that this is the only official website to apply through: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt

I have looked at this website, which I believe to be the official embassy in Canada, but their page regarding Visa's is blank. It does not show any information or how to apply.

This website makes it look like it would be easy to apply for a 3 month Visa, but it states that it is an "e-commercial/non-government website. We provide visa approval letter service which is officially approved by Immigration Department." This makes me concerned that I will have to end up paying twice when I arrive. So I am not too sure.

Any advice is helpful. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/makeshiftswift
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/gcQq4P9
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More