Saturday, April 22, 2023

Layover in Miami - 3 hrs enough time?

https://ift.tt/g3ZrniQ

I have a flight from the UK to Guatemala City that has a 3 hour layover in Miami - I am wondering whether that is enough time? I have recently found out about the need for a visa (but as a Uk citizen i think i can get a visa waiver) and to go through immigration again etc.

I plant to only have carry on luggage so hopefully that will speed things up but I needed to change my flight date anyways so was wondering whether I should use this opportunity to book the flight that doesn't go through the USA (even though its v early in the morn) or whether the 3 hours layover will be enough time.

My flight is with BA to miami then AA to Guatemala if that helps

Thanks!

Edit: to clarify i'm not leaving the airport - this is just for a connecting flight!

submitted by /u/ProcrastinationSt
[link] [comments]

from travel https://ift.tt/P9NE7Bv
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More