Thursday, July 6, 2023

What the hell? I ordered a fucking Xbox card.

https://ift.tt/z7VYecK

We open to a kid nervously opening a package in front of mother stating “I have no idea what this is”

“Well then give it to me and let me see what it is” she replies, annoyed

“I’m trying to see what it is!!!” He quickly darts away with something obscured by bubble wrap that has emerged from the box.

“It looks like a big metal, plastic…..vase?” He says confused.

“Well, open it then!”

“I’m opening it, CHILL!”

“It’s a bong”

He acts stunned. “What the frick????”

Mother, more disappointedly, “it’s a bong…”

The kid pleads, “what the heck?!?! I didn’t order that. I ordered an Xbox card. I ordered an Xbox controller.”

Again the mother disappointedly states the obvious. “It’s a bong.”

“Oh wow, I did NOT order that.”

The mother notices she is being filmed and angrily says “do not take a picture”

Video abruptly ends.

submitted by /u/based_pinata
[link] [comments]

from /r/videos: Democratically-Driven Until Democracy is Enhanced https://ift.tt/51fC6DW
via IFTTT

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More